Primary Home Care
locally-owned bonded and insured is one of the first home-care agencies in mid-Michigan, serving families for over 20 years. Tried and trusted, specializing in non-medical in-home care providing assisted living at home for people who are elderly, disabled, those recovering from sickness or injury, or with restricted ability. In the 1990’s we took part in starting the Mi-Choice Waiver Program in Michigan and continue to serve as a first pick agency to many individuals in our community.
AngelCare Home Care
acquired in 2014 as a third location in West Michigan, serving Kentwood and Grand Rapids Area. AngelCare continues to be a well established company originating in 1999 with a reputation continues to hold true.
Offering trusted in home care to Tri-Cities, Gratiot County, West Michigan and beyond
We are proud members of:
- Michigan Home Health Association
- Brain Injury Association of Michigan
- National Private Duty Association
- Saginaw Chamber of Commerce
- Gratiot and Chamber of Commerce
Throughout the screening process for caregivers we:
- Run a criminal background check
- Drug test
- Reference Check
- Through interview
- Extensive On-Going training
Staff & Caregiver Standards
- We provide on-going training and testing with scheduled in-services to improve the caregiver’s standards.
- All staff members are trained to follow federal and state HIPAA laws to protect client privacy.
635 N. Center Rd.
Saginaw, MI. 49638
602 W. Washington Suite B
St. Louis, MI. 48880
Grand Rapids Location
2422 Burton St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI. 49546
Covering all of Mid-Michigan from Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Kentwood, Midland and Saginaw counties, and all surrounding areas.