When your loved one returns home from a hospital stay they can experience many new and unexpected challenges. Let our Hospital to Home Care program meet their needs. A Primary Home Care staff member will meet you at the hospital and assist them with their clothes, belongings and accompany them home. Our staff member will sure that prescriptions have been picked up or delivered, check the refrigerator for fresh food and help them with personal care needs.
Our Hospital to Home program was designed to provide that little bit of extra help most of us need following a hospital stay.
Let us be your Primary resource for:
- Dressing and Personal Care Needs
- Mobility Assistance helping them back into bed or to a comfortable chair
- Creating Clear Zones making sure traffic areas in the house are free from clutter
- Organization of commonly used items such as TV remote, water, phone to ensure they are within a safe reach
- Meal Preparation and Light Housekeeping
- Errands, such as grocery shopping
If you would like to find out more about our in-home Hospital To Home Care, contact us today.