Because home is where you want to be
Stay home…..we will be there for you!
Primary Home Care knows getting older or learning to adjust because of illness or injury isn’t easy but it can be done and in the comfort of your own home. As the leading provider in Michigan for in-home care, we can make your stay at home possible .
- Primary Reason 1 – Meal plans and preparation for proper eating patterns – Sometimes seniors lose track of time and forget to eat. They can also stop eating due to loneliness and depression. According to Age Safe America, cooking is the third leading cause of fire deaths and the leading cause of injury among people 65 and older.
- Primary Reason 2 – Medication reminders and vital signs - Essential to living longer and staying health. Seniors need structure with taking medication and having vital signs monitored to ensure they are getting the most out of every day.
- Primary Reason 3 – Bathing and grooming assistance – Getting in and out of the tub or shower can be life threating for some seniors. According to a 2017 CDC report, more than one out of 4 older people fall each year and one out of 5 falls results in a serious injury such as a broken bone or head injury. These injuries can make it hard for a person to get around, do everyday activities, or live on their own.
- Primary Reason 4 – Companionship- Loneliness and depression is a sad existence. Daily interaction with family members or a healthcare aid provides quality interaction keeping them engaged and looking forward to the next day.
- Primary Reason 5 - Daily Assistance – Seniors without driving privileges can become home-bound making it difficult to go grocery shopping, get to doctor appointments and visit friends.